Wednesday, September 28
17:30 - 19:00
Financial technologies have greatly expanded the public's ability to access financial services.
The convergence of multiple technologies, including digitization, big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence, is influencing systemic, long-term and strategic changes in the financial sector.
These changes will be critical for significant changes in regulatory and legal frameworks, development of the entire financial sector, and will provide valuable opportunities to drive innovation and address the challenges of the ESG agenda.
There is no doubt that the 2020 crisis has changed consumer behavior in many ways, and digital solutions have been given important positive momentum for further development.
Machine learning and artificial intelligence are set to transform the banking and financial industries, using massive amounts of data to create models that improve decision-making, adapt services and improve risk management.
The discussion session will include the following questions:
- The role of global digital transformation;
- Development of artificial intelligence, machine learning, neural networks and robotics;
- Digital technologies in the financial sector;
- The role of people in the era of digitalization;
- The current state of financial technology in the Russian Federation.
Director of the Institute for System Programming of the Russian Academy of Sciences
CEO Mobi.Money LLC
President, Group of Companies 'Navigator'
Managing Partner, Financial Services Industry, FBK
Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Gazprombank JSC
* The Programme may be subject to change