Chairman of the Moscow Exchange Supervisory Board
1993: Lomonosov Moscow State University with a degree in mathematical economics.
- 1993 – 1996: 2nd Category Economist, Lead Economist, Sector Leader in the International Finance Division of the Bank of Russia’s Foreign Operations Department.
- 1996 – 2001: Deputy Head, Head of the Representative Office of Ost-West Handelsbank AG in Moscow.
- 2001–2003: Director of the Bank of Russia’s Open Market Operations Department.
- 2003 – 2011: Director of the Bank of Russia’s Market Operations Department.
- 2011–2013: Deputy Governor of the Bank of Russia.
- 2009 – 2022: Member of the Bank of Russia Board of Directors.
- Since March 2022 until May 2022: Advisor to the governor of bank of Russia.
- Since June 2022: Chairman of the Moscow Exchange Supervisory Board.