First Vice President, Gazprombank JSC
- 1993 – 2004 – the Committee for Education of St. Petersburg.
- 2004 – 2008 – Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
- 2008 – 2012 – First Vice-Rector at the Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys.
- 2012 – Chairman of the Education Committee of St. Petersburg.
- 2012 – 2013 – Deputy Minister of Education of the Russian Federation.
- 2013 – 2016 – the First Deputy Minister of Education of the Russian Federation.
- 2016 – 2018 – Deputy General Director of SGM.
- Since 2018 – First Vice President of Gazprombank JSC.
- Since 2019 – Deputy Chairman of the Board, Association of Lawyers of Russia.
- 1997 – St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law;
2002 – North-West Academy of Public Administration, specialty: state and municipal management – public official;
- 2016 – SBER University;
- 2019 – Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy at the National University of Singapore;
- 2019 – Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Graduate School of Public Management (GSPM), Executive Master in Public Management (EMPM).
2012 – PhD in Law, Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL).
Rank on Federal State Civil Service
- State Counsellor of the Russian Federation, 2nd class (the Edict of the President of the Russian Federation of 04.07.2015 № 342).
- Since 2010 Ms. Tretyak has been included in the personnel reserve of the President of the Russian Federation.
Participation in the events
Finance Initiatives of a Sustainable Future: How the UN is Changing the World of Finance